Parc accrobranche de loisirs à Martigues
From tree to tree, discover the high ropes courses in a beautiful setting on the domaine de Figuerolles at Martigues.
While exploring this place, it's a new taste of nature that you will uncover. This area of 130 hectares conceals an enormous wealth in terms of heritage, history and vegetation. Agricultural heritage, Mediterranean nature and outdoor recreation will combine in a magnificent setting.
On foot, by pony trekking, by mountain bike, aboard the mini train, strolling through the pedagogical farm or from the tree tops, the large Figuerolles park invites you to discover a place that will certainly welcome you.
Thanks to the diversity of its activities and its enchanting environment, you will share a moment of joy and fun - with your family or friends - in a unique sensation and emotion filled setting with its 2 zip wires of 200 m!
For community outings, with friends, with family or as part of an unforgettable birthday of your children, come discover and share an adventure in the trees.
- Opening period: from February to the end of December
- During school holidays the Academy Zone B Aix - Marseille: daily
- Off school holidays: Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- Opening Hours: 10 am to 6 pm
- Snack at your disposal to have a bit and refresh yourselves
*Weekdays option available for works councils, schools, etc.